Since 2015, I have written a series of guides to life as an introvert, all of which have been published in either the Human Parts or the Coffeelicious collections on Medium, as well as other sites. These pieces are both humorous and practical, and they have been among the most popular essays I have written. As time allows, I will continue to make additions to this series.
- An Introvert’s Guide to Greeting Strangers, Vague Acquaintances, and Friends, April 23, 2015, Human Parts, Medium.
- An Introvert’s Guide to the Coffeehouse Workspace, May 29, 2016. Human Parts, Medium.
- An Introvert’s Guide to Eating and Drinking Out, July 27, 2015, Human Parts, Medium.
- An Introvert’s Guide to Daydreaming, August 22, 2016, The Coffeelicious, Medium.
The following story is not part of the Introvert’s Guide series, but it expresses another aspect of my peculiar form of introversion.
- Why I Hate the Beach, August 16, 2019, Medium.