Just a brief note to share some exciting news. I was recently asked to write an article for Time magazine as a tie-in to the new edition of my book, Going Broke: Why Americans (Still) Can’t Hold on to Their Money. The article is entitled “How to Have Your Kid Go to College — But Not Go Broke,” and it includes a number of suggestions for getting a good education with little or no student loan debt.
The article went online on September 28th, and it also appears in the October 8th issue of the print magazine. The magazine has already been mailed to subscribers and should be on newsstands next week.
That’s all for now!
- The book is here!! & Crystals
- Autism Wars, Netflix/Vox “Explainer,” and Tarot Cards
- Astrology, Horror Movies, & the Media
- Friday the 13th & Obesity
- Going Broke 2 & Changelings
- RBG, Experts, & Another Mass Shooting
- William James and the Psychics
- Superstitious Rituals & French Statistics
- Dan Q. Posin & more