My latest column for Skeptical Inquirer, “Nudging People to Save the Planet,” is up today. It outlines five “best practices” for getting people to combat climate change.
As a small bonus, the column also includes a bit of good news in a follow-up to my May, 2015 column on the bogus therapy Facilitated Communication (FC). In that piece, I mentioned that the prestigious Institute on Disability at the University of New Hampshire promoted FC. I am happy to report that the institute has subsequently decided to sever all connections with this thoroughly discredited therapy.
- Once Again the Evil Eye
- Guns: Feeling Safe ≠ Being Safe
- Psychology’s CAM Controversy & Friday the 13th
- How a Headache Saved My Life
- New Articles at Skeptical Inquirer & Medium
- Hanging Out at the Café
- Latest Introvert’s Guide Appearances
- An Introvert’s Guide to Eating and Drinking Out